3/31/2010

soms schrijf ik in het engels en het gaat ongeveer zo:

there's a promise
never to be spoken
where i hold on to
'till i'm bruised and broken

there's a rhytm
for no one to hear
it starts beating
everytime you appear

there's a secret
never to be told

there's a feeling
i never dared to share

there's a song
that i sing when i'm all alone

there are dreams in my mind
and i was never afraid to share my visions with the world
but when love came around the corner,
it was like every piece of me tried to close the door to my heart.
just to protect
just to reject
the feeling of falling apart.

but i guess it's time to open up now :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm bruised but not broken

    Yessss open your heart
    and then you won't fall apart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's definitely the time to open up now ^.^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen